What are your options for Canadian Immigration?
The right Canadian immigration program for you will depend on your qualities, your goals, and your particular situation.
Canada’s Immigration Plan
Canada aims to welcome a massive 1.2 million new immigrants in next three years:
2021 – 401,000
2022 – 411,000
2023 – 421,000
Which Canadian immigration program is best for you?
This depends on a number of factors including the following:
I have a post-secondary education
Canada values your education and takes it into consideration for many of its Canadian immigration programs. Certain programs, such as the Skilled Worker and Provincial Nominee programs, assign a point value to your education. Start your free assessment and find out if your education helps you to be eligible for an economic immigration program.
I have at least one year of skilled work experience
I have a Canadian job offer
I have friends or relatives in Canada
I have already worked or studied in Canada
I have a high net worth or significant financial resources
I have a business that I own or manage
Available Canadian Immigration programs
These programs are based on the candidate’s age, education, work experience, and other factors.
These programs allow individuals with close relatives in Canada to be sponsored for immigration.
These programs may interest candidates with a significant net worth and business experience.
This program aims to encourage those with study or skilled, professional or technical work experience in Canada to immigrate permanently.
International students and foreign workers with experience of studying or working in Quebec may be able to settle permanently in the province.
Canadian provinces and territories can nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province or territory
Start your new life today
Canada is one of the best places on earth for immigration. It has one of the most liberal immigration policies. Canada plans to admit over 200,000 immigrants each year for the next five years. There is no quota based on either nationality or occupation. Best Place to Live The United Nations has often rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in. Canada has the highest standard of living and best quality of life.
- Top Quality Education For All Offering free primary and secondary education and subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada spends more on education than any other industrialized nation. Canadian universities and colleges are known for high-quality education.
- Health and Welfare Canadians have access to social assistance programs, affordable housing, Free Healthcare, government welfare benefits, old age insurance, unemployment benefits etc.
- Growing Job Market Canada’s unemployment rate is at its lowest since 1976, with hundreds of thousands of new jobs created each year. Canadians earn an average annual income of approximately $40,000. over 20,000 jobs unfilled in the IT sector.
- Low Tax and Inflation Consistently decreasing taxes and a 2.3% inflation rate makes for a resilient economy, and Canadians are taking home more each year.
- Business and Industry Unlimited opportunities for development exist in the natural resources, manufacturing, construction, import/export, commerce, high-tech and service industries. Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
- Prosperity A fast-growing, modern, industrialized nation, Canada offers unlimited potential and opportunity. With the highest standard of living, Canada is one of the richest countries and keeps getting better. Access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement. Citizens could access to more than one hundred countries without visa permission.
- Safe and Secure Community policing, strict gun control laws and a fair justice system make Canada safe and secure for everyone. Crime rates are among the lowest in the world and continue to decline.
- Multiculturalism Canada encourages immigrants to retain their unique culture. Nowhere else is there such a diversity of cultures existing together in a tolerant, peaceful way.
Starting a new life for you and your family in Canada is only a few clicks away. Simply contact us or send us your detailed information for a free assessment, we will guide you step-by-step to establish your new root in Canada.